This is the “Eleven Hints for Life”. It’s my first time to post something that was not written by me, but I believe that we shall all learn something from this. Maybe when I become a better and more mature person, I shall be able to write my own version of this. But maybe I’ll limit it to eight. In enumerations, I usually could remember ten items because each item is represented by my fingers. Nonetheless, I decided to limit it to eight because eight is my favorite number and turn it 90 degrees, you would get the infinity sign. I believe that what we really learn about in life is what makes us eternal, infinite.
We only have one shot in life. We must make the most out of this. Anyway, if you ask me on what is my favorite among the lessons below, I have to say that I agree with the eleventh. I want to make my loved ones happy that if I die, they will cry both happy and sad tears. I want them to reminisce my weird humor, happy disposition in life and my playful nature. I want them to miss me because I’ve made them truly happy in a way that no one else can. The legacy that I want to leave in this world is definitely, love.
The author is unfortunately, unknown. Nevertheless, I thank you, whoever you are, for giving me that spark of inspiration to live more in my life.
- It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
- A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
- The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
- It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.
- It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
- Don’t go for looks, they can deceive. Don’t go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
- Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
- Always put yourself in the other’s shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
- A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck a life. A timely word may level stress. But a loving word may heal and bless.
- The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
- Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.